Thursday, October 18, 2007

Breathing...

All of a sudden I realized that I've engaged in two fantastic exercises for last few months.
Many days in the morning I go jogging. That's inhale from nose and exhale from mouth.
At least two days per week I go swimming. That's inhale from mouth and exhale from nose.
Gosh! my engine should work properly.
Doing exercises has lot other advantages than being healthy.
1. It gives you a chance to meet people. Ground... Pool...
2. You have your own time to think. Try to think deep, inside water or think, deep inside water? New ideas does not only come in the shower.
3. At least you have a chance to smell fresh grass. Hmm... I like it when I jog. Better after a rain overnight.
4. Finally you can avoid traffic in the morning and in the evening. (Luckey that I have flexible working hours)
So think about it. Go jogging next morning. If you don't know how to swim, learn it.

No comments: