Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Two months with mixed experiences

It’s about two months now in Melbourne. Had one chance to experience the Australian landscapes. That’s on my way to Melbourne from Sydney, but no more. Need to escape from the busy city for a while. It says it is snowing now in Victorian mountains but still no chance to see them. The enthusiasm of traveling is fading away as I lost my camera in Melbourne. Daily on my way to the university some good potential pics of sceneries, faces, and lifestyles scanning through my mind but unfortunately cannot convert them to digital format. May be I should start painting again. At least it’s cheaper compared to photography, A good camera worth more than my bank account at the moment. But the loads and loads of readings and searching at the beginning of my PhD have swallowed the time for it. Besides, my small apartment would not support that much space.
I hope I can find some free time, as I somewhat succeeded in my hunt for a place to live in Melbourne. Also some money to buy a good camera. Hopefully before the coming summer, when the sun borrows the sky.

No comments: